Natalee Jo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Waddle

The dreaded waddle is here.  I always swore there would be a way to walk normal in pregnancy but I was wrong.  I was hoping my doctor would have some way to cure the pain in my hip that causes me to walk with a limp.  No cure....at least not until the baby is delivered.  :(


So I had my 37 week appointment today and my blood pressure went up quite a bit since my previous appointments.  Due to that and my swollen feet, my dr. had me go to the hospital for monitoring.  At first it scared me because she was only in the room with me for a few minutes and then she was calling the hospital to tell them I  was on my way over.  Then I realized that she was just be cautious and it didn't mean the baby was coming now.  So they hooked me up to some monitors and took some blood.  My blood pressure went down and Natalee was doing just fine.  She likes to move a lot so the monitor kept losing her hearbeat.  So the nurse had to adjust it a few times.  I was having some contractions that I didn't feel at the start. Then later I felt some and they gave me some medicine for the pain.  After about 30 minutes I was feeling wonderful and they told me I could go home.  Zak met me at the hospital shortly after I got there and hung out with me.  He was really excited hoping that the baby was coming.  I was told to take it easy and rest for the next few days and not return to work until Monday.  Everyone keeps telling me that I don't have much time left.  However I think I will still have a few weeks.  Only time will tell though.  

0 comments: