Natalee Jo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

This is worse than Christmas

Zak is always telling me that patience is a virtue.  Well this month he doesn't have that virtue whatsoever.  He wants his little girl so bad that he talks to her everyday trying to plead for her to want to be born.  Here are his recent comments:


Come on Natalee, push the eject button.  I want to hold you.

Next he was a gameshow host and said, "Come on down Natalee, you have been chosen as the next member of our family."

Today he said, "Man, this is worse than waiting for Christmas to come, because I don't even know when she is going to come."

He can't wait to hold her and I kind of wonder if he will let anyone else hold her when she is born. He He.

My dr. appointment went well this week and we are still just waiting.

Joleen

0 comments: