Natalee Jo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Feeling great


Still no baby yet but I'm feeling great now.  My pain in my hip is considerably less and I am barely waddling if I am.  I will be 38 weeks tomorrow and have another dr.'s appointment then.  


Zak and I are off today and we are going to spend most of the afternoon and evening together on a "date."  Or at least that is what I'm calling it.  We are hoping to get pedicures (Zak likes getting them even if he might not openly admit this), go shopping, go out to dinner and then rent movies to watch at home.  I can't wait.  

I'm bringing lunch to my pharmacy staff today to thank them for everything they have put up with these last few months. I have taken quite a few sick days with this pregnancy and I also have been on light duty for the last 10 weeks.  Which means they have had to work harder when I'm the pharmacist.  

Also I have to add that last night Kristi and I enjoyed listening to Kyle and Zak play rock band 2.  It was fun.  I liked hearing Zak sing, which I think he his pretty good at.  

Joleen

0 comments: