Natalee Jo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And Natalee will be her name-o

Zak and I finally decided that we wanted to settle on a baby name.  We decided her name will be Natalee.  We aren't sure on a middle name yet.


Tonight we went grocery shopping and have plans to cook all day tomorrow. We have two cookbooks that you make meals and freeze them.  Hopefully this way we won't starve once our little girl arrives.

I also have my 36th week dr. appointment tomorrow.  I'm hoping they will be able to tell me whether is she head down or not.  I don't have a clue.  She does like to kick me in my right side a lot though and hiccup near my left hip.  

Zak seems to think she is going to come really early.  He even told me today as I walked out the door,  "Call me if you go into labor."  What a silly guy.   

  

0 comments: