Natalee Jo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Feeling huge

Everything is going great here.  I am starting to feel and look huge, but I guess that is pretty normal.  


I had a baby shower recently and we got a lot of nice things.  I'm starting to feel like we are a bit prepared for this little girl.  

Zak had fun putting together a pack N play that we received. We were going to put it back in the box until we realize that it took quite a while to put together. So now we are thinking we will just keep it set up and put it in the corner.

We received our crib and dressers for our nursery.  I think our nursery is pretty cute.  I will post pics once we finish decorating.

Only 8.5 weeks until our bundle of joy is scheduled to arrive!

1 comments:

Stefany said...

SLEEP NOW!!! That is the only advice I have for you. Its so wierd to think that I haven't got a full nights sleep in 5 months! Its so worth it though! Do you have any named picked out for this little one??