Natalee Jo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Ordered another glider. Made some nursery wall art.



Zak and I are hoping that the third time is a charm and that we will get the correct glider in a perfect condition.  We ordered another glider from Babies R Us and it should arrive in one to two weeks. Keep your fingers crossed for us.


We have been looking for some cute wall art for our nursery for quite sometime now.  We never could find anything we liked.  So we decided we would try and paint some.  I think we did a pretty good job actually.  I'm pleased!!  I posted a picture above.  

Everything here is still going good.  I'm starting to wonder how clean my house will stay in the next few months.  It is getting harder and harder for me to bend over and my feet hurt a lot from the swelling.  We are down to 5.5 weeks (39 days) until our Due Date.    


0 comments: