Natalee Jo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Back to work I go

I was cleared to go back to work on light duty.  I am glad to be back at work because being home all of the time was getting boring.  Work is harder than it was now that I'm supposed to sit as much as I can and not lift anything.  My Dr. said nothing over 5 lbs.  Which is pretty much everything.  So I feel a little guilty at work since I don't feel like I do my share of the work.  I also get tired really easily now.  


All of the older ladies that come to pharmacy are now noticing my large baby bump and wanting to talk about all of their grandkids.  It is sort of funny.  I can only button the top two buttons of my jacket now. Hopefully we will get one that fits me better soon.

My parents are coming this next weekend which is always nice.  

That is all for now really.  Just trying to take it as easy as I can for the next 10 weeks or so.  

1 comments:

Stefany said...

Hey guys!!! I found your blog on Travis and Alisa's! I didn't know you were expecting!!! Congrats!! i hopo things are going well for ya!!