Natalee Jo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20th



I never know how to start my post on here.   I don't have the style that other people have.  So I guess here are the things we have been up to lately besides work at Walgreens.


1. 
We finally have lots of baby necessities and I feel like we are quite prepared. Which is a great feeling.  Our nursery is nearly complete.  We ordered a glider from Babies R Us but they sent us the wrong one. So now we are waiting for a different one that we ordered.  I hope it comes in soon.  

2.
I already started packing a hospital bag.   I have been washing baby clothes all week and getting them organized according to size.  If any of my sisters read this: THANKS FOR ALL THE CUTE HANDED DOWN GIRLY CLOTHES.  If anyone knows me, I always plan ahead for everything.  It is so crazy to not know what exact day our baby will come.  Zak and I went to a prenatal class this weekend.  I think Zak has been scarred for life.  We saw quite a few videos that didn't seem to have any editing whatsoever.  Now I just hope he will make it through the whole process without passing out.

3.
I'm 34 weeks now and I'm feeling great.  My feet have started to swell some so I had to buy some new shoes.  I feel a little like Cinderella's stepsisters with the glass slipper.  Also my wedding ring doesn't fit anymore which really makes me sad.  I wear a different ring because I feel naked without something on my finger.  I have my 34 week Dr. appointment tomorrow.  I'm getting a little bored of the appointments already.  I can tell our baby is growing like crazy and it is so fun to feel her move.  She even gets the hiccups sometimes.  Very cute.  I already think I will miss her moving inside of me once she is born.  

4. 
The month of may was supposed to be my big scrapbooking month where I was going to get caught up on 3 years of pictures.  Have I accomplished this yet?  I have probably only added more pictures to my list to scrapbook rather than actually scrapbook my other pictures.
My friend Katie came to visit yesterday.  I hadn't seen  her in over 2 years, so that was fun.  We went to the scrapbook store and she bought half of the store out.  I miss our Laramie get-to-gethers where we would scrapbook once a week and eat yummy food.

I do want to thank Zak for updating our background recently. He spent so much time making it how he wanted it that he was too tired to actually make much of a post.  I also want to thank him for everything he does for me.  He works  really hard to keep our  yard looking nice.  He also tells me I'm pretty on a daily basis, and I love it.  

-JO

0 comments: