Natalee Jo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not doing so well on my end of the bargain


Well, 2 posts below you can the see the rules and I have obviously broken them. Hopefully I will not have another dry spell. Work has been especially stressful lately. We have been very busy and the help we have is far from adequate. Dang economy. Anywho, who wants to hear me complain?

We have the ultrasound to determine sex of the bambino on February 9. Until then, we are having fun going back and forth on what we would like to have. I was dead set on a girl, but now I might be leaning boy. Joleen is pretty convinced that she would like a boy. I think it is because she likes me so much and she thinks he will be just like me. Joleen is showing a bit now. It's pretty dang cute. Yes, we have been talking to the baby and and rubbing her tummy. Until next time, enjoy the pictures of Jo.

2 comments:

Johanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Johanna said...

I so know what you mean about less than adequate help. I can't believe how much some of my help doesn't care. It makes every day so much more stressful than it should be... pharmacy would be such a better career if we had the help we need. We are so short pharmacists and technicians in this area it's ridiculous...I work 50-60 hour weeks cuz we don't have enough help...I don't mind you complaining cuz then I know I'm not the only one :) haha
Congrats on the new addition to the family!!! Do you have any names picked out?