Natalee Jo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

The deal

So here is how this will work. I got to buy a new computer so that I could play WOW and not be totally irritated by atrocious framerates that I would get with my laptop IF I started a blog and promised to update it at least once a week. I also have to change the background once a month. These are the rules set forth by Princess Jojo. So, without further ado...let me tell you about my new box!!!!11!!!!1!!!

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 processor running at 3.1 ghz
ASUS Mobo
4 gb RAM
NVIDIA 9800GT 512mb video by XFX
500 gb HDD

My framerate in WOW jumped from a putrid 6 - 10 fps to a steady 60 fps including in Outlands with High graphics settings thoughout. AWESOME!!!

This comp will serve as my gaming system and for picture editing. I want to get into photoshop. I took a very basic class back in high school but I can't even remember what version of photoshop it was. I am certain it was before CS1.

Anyway, welcome to the blog. Enjoy!

0 comments: