Natalee Jo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

September



It has been forever since I have been on here.  Lots of things have gone on.  My sister Janice and her son Cooper came to visit.  My parents came out at the same time.  We had a great time.  Natalee was blessed at church over Labor Day weekend. She was beautiful.  She didn't cry at all during sacrament.  She turned 2 months on Sept 3. She recently got her first round of shots. She did really well. Yeah.  She is such a happy baby lately. She is even sleeping 5-6 hours at a time at night now. Wahoo.  I returned to work this last week.  This was hard for me.  I am working M,W, F now.  Natalee is in daycare about 3 hours each of those days.   We are adjusting.  Zak is getting to spend more time alone with her which is good.  I guess that is all for now.


0 comments: