Natalee Jo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hi



Everything is going pretty good here.  Natalee is still growing like crazy.  She is already 9 lbs.  She is now reaching out at things and loves to watch the mobile on her swing.  She has her good days and her bad. Yesterday she barely slept and was fussy all day long. We had an interesting dinner at the Melting Pot.  However she slept for 4 hours at a time last night which really helped me get some sleep.  I actually woke up after 3 and was surprised she wasn't awake.  We are going to Bless her at Church over Labor Day Weekend.  September 6th.  That day is also my birthday, along with my twin sister and my oldest sister.  What a great day that will be.  My parents are coming to visit and my twin and her family.  

We have had Zak's parents here for the past week and my friend Natasha and her husband Brandon are coming this weekend.  What great fun!! 
Oh, and Natalee is already a month old :(  How fast it goes.  

0 comments: