Natalee Jo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

New background

Since Zak wasn't changing the background monthly I decided to do it myself.  A lot more of my taste.  Everything is going pretty good for Zak and I right now.  Zak has been sick a lot lately so that hasn't been fun and we have both been really busy at work as well.  However we have a lot of things to look forward to in the next few months.  Zak's sister Amber and her family are coming to visit in a few weeks. Then right after that his parents are coming.  I'm really excited for people to come visit us.  I have been trying to get a few little house projects finished and spring cleaning done.  Our soon to be baby room has some new paint on the walls. It isn't finished yet but when it is I will post some photos.  Then Kyle, Kristi, Karen, Zak and I have a trip planned to Vegas mid April. I can't wait to get out of Mesa for a few days and have some fun.  Hopefully shortly after this trip most snowbirds will have gone home and work will get easier for us.  

Here's to a happy March! -Jo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you never told me you had a blog. I had to stalk you through Kristi's blog.

Zak said...

It isn't much of a blog. HE HE. -Jo